1.06.2011

Disney here we come!

"Ya see...the most fantastic, magical things can happen...and it all starts with a wish." ~ Jiminy Cricket


My kids are so excited. I'm so excited. Even Cameron is showing some excitement. (unheard of)

I can't contain my excitement! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


If any of you remember, I went to Disneyland two years ago for my very first time. I left the kids at home. Did I feel guilty about that? Nope. Not one bit. I got to experience Disney for the first time without my kids dragging me down. I could act like a kid and go on all of the "big" rides. My mom and I went on Soaring over California 20 times. Why? Because we could! Oh. And I just couldn't get enough of that orange grove smell.



Do I loook guilty here?? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't think so.

Now that my kids are 5 and 3 (almost 4), I think they're ready to experience Disneyland for the first time. Now that I got my experience out of my system, I'm just excited to see Disney through their eyes! It will be really fun meeting princesses with Greta, and seeing pirates with Austin. This will be a trip they never forget. Oh. And I guess I might just take a little time to myself to enjoy a pineapple drink at the Tiki Room!

No comments: