10.04.2009

What's your mix?

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." ~Ernestine Ulmer



{It's been a long time since I've blogged! I'll have to catch up on our summer travels and fun field trips in the next couple of weeks. It has been a long, lazy summer. I'm happy to finally get back into a schedule with school, piano lessons, and other activities. Life is getting busier, though.}


It is finally time to announce our next endeavor in life: Menchie's. We are opening our first Menchies in the next month or two in Federal Way. There will be many other locations in the greater Seattle area to come. What is Menchie's, you ask? It's just the hottest fro-yo place on earth! Everyone that tries Menchie's never goes back to those other places. What really separates Menchie's from the other fro-yo joints is that everything is self-serve, and is paid by weight-- around $.40/oz. There are so many flavors and toppings, it's unreal. I'm very excited to start this new adventure in life, and hopefully the community will be excited about it too!



Another cool thing that I am personally looking forward to is the community involvement opportunities we will have. Menchie's donates a lot of money every year to support local schools and other local organizations. It will be really fun getting creative with that. I already have big plans for the schools in Federal Way. I hope they're ready for us!!


When you get a chance, check out http://www.menchies.com/ . You will see the exact location of the store coming in Federal Way. You can also see all the choices of flavors and toppings available. We will have 12 flavors out at one time, and they will rotate. Including low-carb, sugar free and dairy free options. Yay for Menchie's!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so excited that you posted!! I wondered what happened to you!

I think that it is so cool that you are opening a Menchie's I think I heard about it a few months ago and about what a hit it was because of the serve yourself and topping choices! That is really awesome- congratulations!