1.30.2011

Welcome to the weirdo's blog!

“Sometimes I wave to people I don't know. It's very dangerous to wave to someone you don't know, because what if they don't have a hand? They'll think you're cocky. 'Look what I got... This thing is useful. I'm gonna go pick somethin' up.'” ~Mitch Hedberg

Are you wondering why I chose this quote? Me too. It was just so funny and this post is really not about anything anyway. You can stop reading here if you want. The rest will be quite useless.

Oh. You're still here. You must have no life.

Someone mentioned my blog today. I was shocked that people actually read it! Well, except my mom. They have to be supportive and all. (hi mom!) Now I feel so much pressure to write something profound. Something witty. Something interesting. I have none of that, so I will just end with this.

Hey you! Yes, you reading this blog. Can you please look under there?? You heard me. Look under THERE. Right there!




... Did I make you say underwear? Ha!


Have I always been this weird? Youbetcha!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is a very funny quote and now I guess I have proved that I have very little life by reading the rest of your post:)
Thanks for outting me:)