2.12.2011

Abstract


"To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams." ::: Giorgio de Chirico :::

Austin was busy for 2 hours making this creation. I was happy because he gave me a chance to clean the house without a trail of toys being created behind me while I clean. I think I need to go to the store now and replenish my supply of paper plates, plastic knives, cups, and scotch tape.









The other day, Greta also was dedicated to making something cool. She spent a long time cutting out a mask for her to wear. She colored the whole thing black, then found a metallic silver sharpie of mine (not too happy about that on my table cloth) and continued to make herself an awesome mask. She taped it to her face.



No comments: