6.02.2009

Summertime is here!


"Summer afternoon - summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language. " ~Henry James


It's been pretty hot for the past couple of weeks. It's been very nice to get outside and do lots of fun Summer activities! The kids have enjoyed "swimming" in the hottub and running through the sprinklers. I've stocked up on hotdogs and ice cream, eventhough the kids have figured out the ice cream man and come running through the house screaming when they hear "jingle bells" playing. (we have an odd ice cream man, but that's another blog post). Every year at this time, I wonder why we don't have air conditioning. I sure would like to be sitting here at the computer comfortably blogging. Instead, I'm dreaming of the nice air conditioned mall I will be headed to when the kid's movie is over. I think A/C would actually save us money, because it will cut down on the trips to the mall.



Do you think that is a winning argument for Cameron? I should've been a lawyer.












No comments: